My favorite lipstick




Hi!!

Don't you just love that feeling of purchasing a new lipstick... its so shiny and new and it just looks so pretty! I love trying out new shades and collecting lipsticks but I think we all have that one lipstick in our collection that is our go-to, the one that makes you feels the prettiest, that complements your completion perfectly, right?

If you don't have one lipstick that you just love I would really recommend you go out and experiment and find your lipstick soul mate. A lipstick that you can wear with your everyday makeup that will help you look effortlessly beautiful and put together. Something that complements your skin tone and complexion and that looks naturally beautiful. 

Which is my lipstick soul mate?! I don't even have to think twice!

The Chanel Rouge Allure  in number 129, Surprenante! Luminous Intense Lip Colour!

This lipstick is so smooth yet rich in color. The formula is great for your everyday-any time makeup that looks naturally beautiful. If you are on the hunt for a lipstick that you can just grab and go I really recommend this collection. I have been buying this lipstick for years, and even though I have found so many that I like, this just keeps being my #1 year after year. 

Which is your favorite lipstick?

AB


Leave a Comment

  1. I haven't ever bought a designer lipstick, but I have a couple of drugstore ones! I jsut popped over to say, I am not sure if I have commented to say I am following you... but I'm following you. Via Bloglovin' and Twitter.

    If you can please check out my blog!
    Rachel x
    creativityandcrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete