Friday Findings




Hi!!!
Happy Friday everyone!!! 
And guess what..... it's a long weekend! Yay!!!

Sometimes I like to go look around stores during my lunch break or when I have a little free time and I don't get enough stuff to make a haul post, but I sometimes find really cute stuff that I want to share with you, so I have decided to start writing my Friday Findings posts. If I find something cute during the week you will probably see it here on Fridays :)
Plus it can inspire you to do some treasure hunting too during the weekend haha.

I stopped by Neiman Marcus the other day and found the cutest gloves ever! ON SALE! I just had to get them, it would have been just silly not to. These Michael Kors winter white gloves are perfect to and some style to your cold days outfits. Gloves can be a tricky thing to find; these have a little gold chain that make them totally stylish and chic and very comfortable! Since your fingers are not completely covered you can still use them while working, driving or using your phone. 


Later during the week I stopped by Francesca's at the Quarry Market. I love to go every now and then because they have really cute and interesting rings and earrings. You have to go with an open mind and not pressed for time because you have to dig around a little to find something cute but luckily that day and I found an adorable three mid ring set that I just had to get. These are just a great everyday accessory and very original in my opinion. If you want to try wearing stacked rings but want to start slow or don't really know how to stack them, a set like this could be a great option. 

Last but not least I got an amazing candle from Bath & Body Works. It is called "Wine Down- Pomegranate Sangria". It is just AMAZING! I wanted a candle for my office, but something not too strong that would make me dizzy. This just keeps the air fresh and really helps my mood. I don't know what it is about candles but they completely change the atmosphere and mood. 
I recommend you to try this one! Plus the glittery top is just too cute.


I hope you like my Friday Findings!
Have a wonderful three day weekend!!

AB


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment