Coffee lover - fear calories no more!




Hi!!!
Happy hump day!!

When I wake up there are two thoughts that come straight into my head:
 1) I just want to stay in my bed all day 
 2) where's the coffee

I am a huge coffee lover and even though I do enjoy and savor a cup of really good coffee I have t admit I also love Starbucks. Yummmy!!! A delicious chai tea latte or the seasonal flavors! OMG I love them all but ohhh the calories!!! It's like a month's worth of calories! 500 calories per sip hahaha OK I'm exaggerating but still - it's a lot of calories!!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have set some fitness goals for myself and have been trying to find ways were I can reach those goals but still enjoy things I like.
If you are watching what you eat try this option the next time you go to Starbucks:

Order a regular coffee
Ask for one pump of sugar free peppermint. If  they don't have it anymore (not sure if it's only for Christmas) ask for sugar free vanilla or cinnamon dolce.  
If you ask for room for milk make sure you only put in a little of non-fat milk
Add a little cinnamon
= a delicious coffee drink that won't ruin your diet!
(and a lo cheaper haha )

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

AB





Leave a Comment