OOTD - Print Pants & a Fluffy Dog




Hi!!
If you live in Texas you know these months are all about the crazy weather!
One day it's freezing, the next feels like summer is just around the corner, and some days are just gloomy and wet. It makes it a little hard to figure out what to wear in the morning because you really never know what the day will bring. 

I wanted to share my ootd with you to give you some more ideas of outfits you can wear during these days. It is a very simple outfit but I feel like it makes you look effortlessly stylish and put together. During the week I use variations of this outfit a lot for work. Lately I have been loving print pants. They are just so much fun and unique. Your outfit can be so simple but just the print makes it look so much more elaborate. 

I am wearing a simple dark blue turtle neck from Gap and my funny-looks-like-a-tablecloth print pants also from Gap. If you have not experimented with print pants before and are looking to try them go to Gap. I am a fan of their pants; I feel they fit my butt just right and they are so comfy. They have new prints all the time. I really recommend them.
I used my Tory Burch golden flats, my simple everyday gold jewelry and my new acquisition (and obsession)... my CH red handbag. 

BTW this is Lucy, my best friend and confidant. Shes my style adviser most days ;P
Lucy, or Lucifer some days, loves to swim almost everyday, chase pointlessly after squirrels, eat every minute of the day and watch movies. She had a bath four days ago and she's filthy already! I guess she just likes to be smelly.... shes a tomboy ;)

AB








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment