OOTD - Casual Friday!




Hi!!
Happy Friday!!! 
It's been a looooOOOOOnng week for me and I cannot tell you enough how excited I am for the weekend. Nothing special planned but just looking forward to some relaxing time, movies, and an epic cheat meal.... I'll keep you posted.

Anyways... Today I wanted to share more details about my OOTD. I know most people look forward to "casual Friday" but I just think this term is misunderstood so much. A lot of people think this means you get to wear baggy jeans and an old over-sized t-shirt you got for free at some event. No people, it does not mean you get to wear cloths like you are lounging or cleaning up your house. During these days you can be a lot more comfy but still keeping your style and looking put together. If you want to wear jeans, make sure they are nice jeans and you pair them with a nice top and shoes. Casual Friday is really more like a day when you are allowed a more casual everyday look but still looking professional. I will work on a post with more casual Friday ideas.

OK now that I got that out of my chest (haha) here is an outfit idea for a casual Friday:

1. Black sweater dress with a small cowl neck 
2. Loose black sweater with flower details; the dress is short sleeve and my office is super cold
3. Black tights; try to buy really opaque tights, they look a lot better. My favorite are Spanx tights not only because they make your butt look better, which everyone can benefit from, but they don't roll down like a lot of other brands or dig into your stomach. 
4. Over-the-knee slouchy black boots. 


This all black outfit is so comfy, but still look stylish and you look put together. I decided just to leave my hair naturally straight to give it a more casual vibe, and accessorize with small pear earring. For makeup I did a simple, thin cat-eye black liner and burgundy lips (which I love right now)

I hope this outfit inspires you to dig around your closet and create more casual Friday looks. 

AB

Leave a Comment

  1. Great outfit! Looks lovely.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete