When in doubt.... put a bow on it




Hi!!

I have to confess I have a slight obsession with bows... ok... a huge obsession. 

I have been spotting bows everywhere and I am so excited to incorporate them more into my outfits. 
These bow gold earrings from Kate Spade are perfect if you want to try to mix in some bows but in a subtle way. They work perfectly with an everyday look, adding some preppy-cuteness to your look. I picture myself wearing these a lot on a night out with the boyfriend or going to a yummy dinner.

Kate Spade has a lot of bow jewelry at very good prices if you want to pick some up! 
If you live around the San Antonio area make sure to visit the San Marcos outlet, I have found great pieces there!

How are you going to add bows to your looks?! I would love to see :)
#bows

AB 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment