Never enough time




Hi!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their short week.... one more day till the weekend!
I had promised to post my review and opinion on the 2015 hair trends but I wasn't happy with the pictures I had so I need a little bit more time for that - I am sorry!! 
Instead of that I want to share with you today my thoughts on time.

Lately I feel like there is never enough time. There have been days when I'm so frustrated because I feel there is just too much to do and too little time. I get an anxiety and frustration that I don't like at all. I am the type of person who enjoys being with other people but also just being alone, enjoying my home just spending time with myself. My mom says I'm like a hobbit (hahaha) who likes being at home a little too much and with some hoarding tendencies. For example, there are weekends were I know I have to make time for  friends, my boyfriend and my family.... and myself! I get really anxious juts thinking about how I will make all the plans fit into my weekend and still manage to have some time to relax and rest. During the week between work, gym and classes its just go go and intense all-the-time! Everyone needs some down time right?! 

Every year it just seems to get crazier and crazier. Don't get me wrong... I love to do all the things I do in my daily life but don't you feel like time just goes by too fast?! I remember when I was in elementary school I never had this anxiety about time. I feel like elementary lasted forever compared to these last few years that just seem to fly by. Why is that?! Is it because we just get busier as we get older? Maybe we have more things to worry about and more people depend on us? Or maybe it's just the fact that, maybe even unconsciously, as we get older we understand that time is irreplaceable and that one day our time does ran out. 

I have no idea how to attack this anxiety and frustration I feel, but I do know that it is important to remind ourselves of one thing: we only get one life, a certain amount of years, months, weeks, days and hours. We have one chance to enjoy what life offers us. If you enjoy, like me, having a little down time, then allow yourself to have it. We all have to learn to compromise and understand we can't do everything. We are not capable to traveling in time (hopefully soon) or being in two places at the same time. It's important to know how to manage time but it more important to know to prioritize and learn what is more valuable to you and where your time should be focused.

I wanted to share this with you because it is something that has really been on my mind lately. Maybe it's because my birthday is coming up and it is just freaking me out a little (I never thought I would be that girl that stressed about her birthday and age). Sometimes we need to sit down and analyze if our time is being well spent and make sure that when we look back we won't have any regrets on how we spent it.

 I leave you today with this:
"Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door"
-Coco Chanel-

AB





Leave a Comment

  1. love the quote!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you A Possible Fantasy! I am following you now. Really liked your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!! Check out the post on my blog for how you can do the tag post :) Sorry if you've already been tagged!

    http://beautysbug.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete