Belts on my wrists





Hi!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I am the kind of person who gets depressed when Christmas is over. Like.... really depressed.
I hate putting away the decorations which I feel like I just took out of the boxes two days ago. It all goes way to fast don't you think? The minute Christmas and New Year's is over BOOM - Valentine's Day stuff is flooding the place! It's crazzyyy.

So as I put away my Christmas teddy bear collection (yes I have a collection, bears for each year since I was born) I try to think of things that cheer me up like: January sales!!!!
NOW is the time to get some really nice winter/cold weather pieces at amazing prices along with other little things to upgrade your closet. 

I found these little belt bracelets in one of my treasure/sale hunting trips to the mall. I think they are adorable! I found them at Charming Charlie over the weekend. These would help add that little extra something to your outfit; perfect for when you are running in the morning and don't have enough time to analyze which accessories to wear. 

If you have a chance go and grab some. hurry before they are all gone!

AB


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment