NAKED




Hi!!
Today I wanted to share with you my new obsession.... NAKED!
No, not being naked (dirty minds!) but with the Urban Decay Naked palette.
This was one of my Christmas presents. I had heard about these eyes shadows a lot but for some reason I was never convinced enough to buy them. My sweet sweet boyfriend got the Naked 2 palette for me and I have been in love with it and obsessed with trying new looks with it. 


The Naked 2 pallete has more gold and dark browns, which I think are perfect for everyday looks or to create a glamorous look. It also comes with a perfect "blackout" black. I always have a hard time finding a black that will actually go really dark when I put it on. This is really perfect for those really dark smokey eyes. 

My two favorite are the "half baked" and the "bootycall". I have hazel/green eyes and I love putting a golden eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes. "Bootycall" works amazing as a base and gives you an amazing dewy, angel-like look. 


The Naked 2 cover all the colors you need for your basic makeup kit in my opinion. If you are looking to by just a palette and you are not into buying or trying out new things all the time this would be the perfect option. It is also great for when you travel!


The palette comes with a two-sided brush that works well for creating an everyday look. I found it easier to build up the colors and create smokey eyes with my own brushes. When I try a darker eye shadow I like to use a very soft brush that will blend the colors easily, this brush is not very soft which made it difficult for me to create the smokey part of the look. Overall it works well on-the-go and for lighter/everyday looks. 


I am VERY happy with this present and it has quickly become one of my favorite makeup products. Every time I open it I get excited to see what look I will create. There are so many combinations you can create....endless!
I will show you some of the looks I create, promise! :)


AB


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment